Tuesday, June 15, 2010

reflections on day 1

It was an awesome start to a great week. I can't believe how much I "learned" in one day. Or hopefully learned. The computer seems to have come alive and I AM in control. I especially liked learning how to embed music and pictures into a power point (which is also new to me) and setting up this blog has been fun. I hope I will remember how to do all the entries - like a step-by-step process might be something I will need to add to my desktop, which by the way, I fully intend to organize!

Every time I take a class, I remember the need to read, read, and read the latest articles about so many current subjects. I never seem to have the time during the school year so maybe that will be my goal for next year. I guess I will have to put Mr. Sparks on the back burner for awhile. I'll just have to catch his movies on the Hallmark Channel during those cold winter months! Have you seen "Dear John"? It was one you would love Casey!!!

Will I really learn all I need to in the next four days? I just may have to take and advanced advanced institute. Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. Of course you are in control! You always have been, but now you are thinking about it rhetorically, which is great!

    Blogger offers a number of help videos that I also use - so if you have any questions, you can email me or use their help section.

    No, I have not seen "Dear John" - perhaps someday, if I lose a bet to my wife, she will make me!

    ps - glad to have you here in AI!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail, I'm impressed with your Hallmark Channel hyperlink. That was well-crafted! I agree, I am learning a lot, and I just hope I can remember enought to keep it up outside this room. :)

    ReplyDelete